While the trucking market has been a little soft lately, there is a driver shortage on the horizon. Many of the drivers in the trucking pool right now are aging and will be retiring from driving in the not too distant future. Over the road trucking is not a ‘desirable’ job right now for those just entering the work force which is going to cause a serious driver shortage. Most don’t want to be gone for long stretches of time away from their families. This, along with some of the new regulations that the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has put into effect will cause trucking prices to go up and make empty trucks harder to find. Traffic Management has great relationships with the carriers hauling their loads. We treat every carrier as a valued vendor. Our trucking relationships are solid and will help us secure trucks when this driver shortage hits the market.
- What Does A Great Partner Working With a Trucking Company Look Like?
- Trade Show, Convention, & Event Shipping and Cross-Docking Service – Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
- Why Are Trucking Rates Going Up?
- Warehouse Space Available Minneapolis/St. Paul | Short-Term, Long-Term, Cross-Docking
- 20 Years In Business Serving the Trucking Industry