Trucking and Freight Services
Dependable service that we stand behind — professionalism from dispatch to accounting.
Trucking and Freight Service to and from anywhere in the world.
Traffic Management is a Minneapolis, MN. based trucking company specializing in moving freight.
Our full range of services include:
- Inbound/Outbound: Freight or shipping material include inbound or outbound material. Inbound refers to the freight coming into your facility or business. Opposite of that is outbound where the material is leaving your building. Both these can include warehousing, packing or unpacking, transportation of goods, and management of freight. Read more…
Full Loads/Partial Shipments
- Van, Flatbed, Refrigerated (LTL & Truckload): Traffic Management Inc. Diversifies with Flatbed Brokerage Services
- Direct Airfreight (International & Domestic): Airport contracting is a complex web of Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) minority contracting requirements which many times present a challenge in fulfilling DBE minority goals for the winning contractor. Traffic Management, Inc. offers logistics services that can assist with fulfilling your DBE goals.
- Rail Services:
- Air/Ocean Freight: Traffic Management is a full-service logistics company that is DBE certified in Minnesota. They can help your business win bids by fulfilling your minority contracting DBE goals. If your company needs a DBE logistics vendor, look no further. Since 1999 they’ve been arranging global logistics solutions for businesses of all sizes. They have resources to find your capacity for truckload, LTL, expedited, intermodal drayage, international, heavy haul and specialty freight. Their network encompasses multiple modes, so there’s always a way to get your shipment from pickup to delivery. Their specialty is moving freight!
- Specialized Shipments: Imagine the package size when it takes 5 guys, multiple cranes, ladders, traps the size of football fields and straps acting as the scotch tape. That was the latest extreme shipping example successfully completed by Traffic Management for Dow Chemical. The package, a Johnson screen for a reactor in a refinery plant.
- Convention/Trade Show Deliveries: “I was looking for a Cross-Docking Service in MSP and stumbled upon Traffic Management. I reached out to them on the phone and quickly became acquainted with Dawn, she offered the help I was looking for which was to Receive our goods for the Questival Event that we had a Como Park. She was able to also offer delivery and pickup services for us which was greatly appreciated and exceeded the service I had thought we’d receive in this area. It was amazing. We’ve continued to work with Dawn and her team on shipping our products around the country and found that they are reliable and energetic towards helping us get our products where they need to be on time.” ~Casey, Owner or Colopaxi
- Expedited Shipments: “I just wanted to drop you a note to say how wonderful your driver was that delivered this skid to us on Friday. I happen to own this company and was on the loading dock when he arrived and cannot say enough about how polite and kind this driver was that short time he was here. I wish all drivers were one half as nice as he was. You sure have a great employee in this man and should be proud to have him representing you and your company.” ~ Kieth, President of North Coast Litho
One call for all of your shipping needs: